Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 23rd St.; N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Out like a light: In one fell swoop, owner Charlie Palmer has dispensed with Alva's Edison-inspired lightbulb theme and reconceived his Flatiron-district property with walnut beams, vanilla walls, and sea-green-and-blue-hued fabrics and banquettes. The menu, too, has been overhauled, edited down to a choice of five appetizers, five entrées, and five desserts, available only as a $29 three-course prix fixe.Prix-Fixe Menu
Three-course dinner, $29.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu