- READER REVIEWS
Kitchen and Cocktails
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Live Music
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
This spinoff of San Francisco's Luna Park dishes both familiar comfort food (flatiron steak and fries, do-it-yourself s’mores) and not so (Hawaiian tuna poke and a Dr Pepper–based cocktail).
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s