Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.; A, C at Chambers St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Great Desserts
- Kids' Menu
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Battery Pl. to Canal St., FDR Dr. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
You cannot beat the baked goods from Kitchenette, particularly the mixed-berry pie. As for dinner itself, simple is better, usually. For example, the Caesar salad has a hint of anchovy as tradition warrants. Aromatic oven-roasted garlic fries are a nice complement to the sandwiches.
If you crave cherry pie, try Kitchenette's flaky, pleasingly acerbic year-round standard.Recommended Dishes
Mixed berry pancakes (weekend brunch only), $13.50; caesar salad, $11.50; turkey meatloaf, $16.50
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White