- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
If you ever ate in the elegant environs of the late Destinee, you won't believe what the new owners (partners at Le Colonial and Le Bilboquet among them) have done to the place, but the new name should give you an idea. The cluttered, colorful decor sets a playful tone, and chef Franck Maucort matches it with his multiculti menu of mostly small plates, from fajitas to foie gras.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu