Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Beebe Okoye left her architecture job to open this bright, cozy café. She designed both the space, with its wall niches filled with ceramics for sale, and the menu, a small but selective assortment of breakfast pastries and granola, soups, and salads.Extra
Okoye offers corporate catering too.Recommended Dishes
Kiva quiche, $8.95
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu