Klatch Coffee Bar
This venue is closed.
The owner of this friendly café is an expert curator, stocking her financial-district oasis with superlative local products like Porto Rico coffee and Doughnut Plant doughnuts.
Artwork from local New York artists is featured on the walls and rotates every five weeks.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu