Mon-Fri, 11am-10pm; Sat-Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 28th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Kobeyaki offers quick rolls, bowls, and buns at noontime and morphs into an izakaya-style dinner spot at night. Upscale maki like shrimp tempura rolls go for $10 and under, and bowls are customizable with a choice of noodles, rice, or salad. The restaurant makes its burgers and other sandwiches on a specially designed glazed Asian bun—a chicken-teriyaki version might pair well with pitchers of Japanese draft beer in the evening.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu