Mon-Fri, 11am-10pm; Sat-Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 28th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Kobeyaki offers quick rolls, bowls, and buns at noontime and morphs into an izakaya-style dinner spot at night. Upscale maki like shrimp tempura rolls go for $10 and under, and bowls are customizable with a choice of noodles, rice, or salad. The restaurant makes its burgers and other sandwiches on a specially designed glazed Asian bun—a chicken-teriyaki version might pair well with pitchers of Japanese draft beer in the evening.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl