Mon-Fri, 11am-10pm; Sat-Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 28th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Kobeyaki offers quick rolls, bowls, and buns at noontime and morphs into an izakaya-style dinner spot at night. Upscale maki like shrimp tempura rolls go for $10 and under, and bowls are customizable with a choice of noodles, rice, or salad. The restaurant makes its burgers and other sandwiches on a specially designed glazed Asian bun—a chicken-teriyaki version might pair well with pitchers of Japanese draft beer in the evening.
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant