Mon-Fri, 11am-10pm; Sat-Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 28th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Kobeyaki offers quick rolls, bowls, and buns at noontime and morphs into an izakaya-style dinner spot at night. Upscale maki like shrimp tempura rolls go for $10 and under, and bowls are customizable with a choice of noodles, rice, or salad. The restaurant makes its burgers and other sandwiches on a specially designed glazed Asian bun—a chicken-teriyaki version might pair well with pitchers of Japanese draft beer in the evening.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More