- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, 6:30am-6pm; Fri-Sun, 6:30am-7pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Tea Time
- No Alcohol
Per Inglander and Ronny Kaj opened a coffee shop at 186 Fifth Avenue in Park Slope without giving it a name (locals called it the “nameless café” or “186,” among other things), but when they opened a second shop on the Lower East Side, they decided to properly Christen both establishments. And the name is … Konditori! If you’re like, “huh?” it’s what they call coffee shops in Sweden — Per is Swedish, after all (he makes the coco balls himself) and Konditori’s specialty is a medium-roast, Swedish-style house blend. In addition to the daily roasted coffee (served in French presses, if you so desire), there are bagels, muffins, and sandwiches.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu