- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Lexington Ave.-63rd St.; N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.
Cash Only, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
50th St. to 78th St., York Ave. to Fifth Ave.
It's good to have an option for an uptown Korean craving, though the food's better down on 32nd Street. Still, it's plenty decent here: While bibimbap was a bit disappointing (just lacking flavor, even with liberal application of that ubiquitous Korean spicy sauce, gochujang), the galbi (short rib) platter with onions was very tasty. And the kimchee pancake had good flavor but could've been crispier and less mushy. The lighting is a bit bright and the interior nothing special—this is probably better as a takeout joint. Still, it's a good option to have on the Upper East Side.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu