- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M, N, Q, R at 34th St.-Herald Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
The cafe cooks up house-made, inexpensive, East-meets-West pastries to eat in or take out. Those with sweet fillings like buttercream or bean paste emulate doughnuts; those stuffed with, say, tuna salad or curried beef are more like empanadas. Cookies, cakes and mainly white breads round out the baked goods; coffee, tea and tapioca drinks wash it all down.Recommended Dishes
Tuna or curried beef goroke, $1.40
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations