- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M, N, Q, R at 34th St.-Herald Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
The cafe cooks up house-made, inexpensive, East-meets-West pastries to eat in or take out. Those with sweet fillings like buttercream or bean paste emulate doughnuts; those stuffed with, say, tuna salad or curried beef are more like empanadas. Cookies, cakes and mainly white breads round out the baked goods; coffee, tea and tapioca drinks wash it all down.Recommended Dishes
Tuna or curried beef goroke, $1.40
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu