- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M, N, Q, R at 34th St.-Herald Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
The cafe cooks up house-made, inexpensive, East-meets-West pastries to eat in or take out. Those with sweet fillings like buttercream or bean paste emulate doughnuts; those stuffed with, say, tuna salad or curried beef are more like empanadas. Cookies, cakes and mainly white breads round out the baked goods; coffee, tea and tapioca drinks wash it all down.Recommended Dishes
Tuna or curried beef goroke, $1.40
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up