- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
G at Nassau Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
Bayard St. to Greenpoint Ave., Humboldt St. to West St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Krzysztof Drzewiecki is the closest thing Greenpoint has to a Keith McNally. Drzewiecki was a cook at Nobu before he started his own Greenpoint empire. Today it includes Królewskie Jadlo, Karczma, and Dziupla, in Williamsburg. Króleweskie Jadlo was his first and perhaps his most grand attempt to elevate Polish cuisine. The name translates as King’s Feast, and the menu is suitably regal. (Drzewiecki, in fact, might have a Polish-cuisine savior complex — there is literally a knight in shining armor at the threshold of the restaurant.) But there’s nowhere else one can find recherché Polish cooking like crispy roasted duck legs with apples, wild boar with pepper cognac sauce, or goat-cheese-and-spinach pierogies drizzled with chanterelle sauce.
Related StoriesNew York’s Absolute Best: Best Polish Restaurant in Greenpoint (2016)
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu