Sun-Thu, 6pm-11pm; Fri-Sat, 6pm-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
- Dine at the Bar
Canal St. to 4th St., Ridge St. to Forsyth St.
Chef King Phojanakong's "Asian tapas" menu fuses the cooking of his Filipino mother and his Thai father with a few tricks he learned under the tutelage of David Bouley and Daniel Boulud. Mom and Pop's influence shows in dishes like Chinese sausage with Thai chili sauce, while pan-fried pork tonkatsu sliced into delicate strips and layered over watercress owes its decidedly un-Japaneselike butteriness to the chef's schnitzel days at Danube.
New York Magazine Reviews
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu