Sun-Thu, 6pm-11pm; Fri-Sat, 6pm-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
Canal St. to 4th St., Ridge St. to Forsyth St.
Chef King Phojanakong's "Asian tapas" menu fuses the cooking of his Filipino mother and his Thai father with a few tricks he learned under the tutelage of David Bouley and Daniel Boulud. Mom and Pop's influence shows in dishes like Chinese sausage with Thai chili sauce, while pan-fried pork tonkatsu sliced into delicate strips and layered over watercress owes its decidedly un-Japaneselike butteriness to the chef's schnitzel days at Danube.
New York Magazine Reviews
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu