- READER REVIEWS
Tue-Wed, 6pm-9:30pm; Thu-Sat, noon-2:30pm and 6pm-9:30pm; Sun, 1pm-8pm; Mon, closed
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Make sure to try this charming French restaurant even if you're not lucky enough to inhabit this posh suburb. The Widow Brush House, built in 1750, has been transformed into a modern-day source of such French country fare as roasted rack and leg of lamb with Provençal herbs.
Jackets preferred after 6 p.m.
Prix-Fixe lunch from 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu