- READER REVIEWS
Wed-Thu, 11:30am-8pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-9pm; Sun, 11:30am-8pm; Mon-Tue, closed
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
The gold standard of Baja-style fish tacos, at least in these parts: meaty nuggets of perfectly battered deep-fried cod, freshly shredded cabbage, and chipotle mayo for $3.50. Order several at a time, or you'll just end up back in line begging for more.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella