- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
The main level of planned multipurpose restaurant space Villa Pacri does double duty as cafe and marketplace, with an Italian-inflected menu of salumi, panini, and other snacks.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu