Mon, noon-3pm and 5pm-11pm; Tue, noon-3pm and 4:30pm-midnight; Wed-Fri, noon-3pm and 5pm-midnight; Sat, noon-3pm and 4:30pm-midnight; Sun, noon-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 50th St.; C, E at 50th St.; N, Q, R at 49th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Theater District
- Design Standout
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
45th St. to 52nd St., Sixth Ave. to Ninth Ave.
In a town where Italian restaurants blend together like so much Sunday sauce, you need a gimmick. In this case, it's a design in keeping with the theater-district locale: a rustic Puglian farmhouse, stone walls, ceiling beams, and all. The wide-ranging menu integrates Italian imports like burrata and bottarga, finds compelling uses for the region's abundance of beans, and gets creative with dishes like coffee-flavored tiramisu.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More