Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.
- Good for Groups
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Houston St. to 14th St., Ave. B to Broadway
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
The dark, tenebrist atmosphere seems ripe for romance, but don’t expect to have a quiet conversation with your dining partner at La Paella. Instead, succumb to the party atmosphere and the Spanish techno of this energetic Basque eatery. The namesake paella comes in five flavors, and all are abundant with tasty ingredients like chorizo, vegetables and various seafood. For indecisive diners, tapas allows for a culinary exploration of the Spanish peninsula, so order an assortment as you pour yourself a pitcher of the light and fruity sangria.Note
Reservations are only accepted for parties of six or more.Recommended Dishes
Baked artichoke with garlic and oil, $9.50; shrimp wrapped in bacon, $9.50; Basque paella, $19.50
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations