Mon-Sat, 11am-10pm; Sun, 11am-9:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Beer and Wine Only
Piedmontese mega-market Eataly opens its first North American branch in conjunction with Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich. The multi-floor, multi-restaurant culinary behemoth includes separate mini-restaurants devoted to meat, fish, vegetables, pasta and pizza, panini, espresso, gelato, salumi, cheeses — plus a rooftop brewpub. Batali designed the menus for each sub-venue, his first foray into menu design since Otto.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GĂĽnter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama