This venue is closed.
You can get the heady garlic shrimp appetizer, garlic chicken as an appetizer or entree, or Ropa Vieja (shredded beef), as well as reliable specials like roast pork and better flan than you can get at most fancy Mexican restaurants in New York—all at bargain-basement prices.Recommended Dishes
Garlic shrimp appetizer, $7.50; garlic chicken, $10; ropa vieja, $9.25
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu