La Taza de Oro
This venue is closed.
Its surroundings make Soup Kitchen International seem courtly. But that’s a small price to pay for such good-natured service and gut-busting Puerto Rican dishes, each one accompanied by a plateful of rice and beans large enough to feed a family of five.
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears
- America Finally Realizing Subway’s Sandwiches Aren’t Very Good
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture