La Villa Pizzeria & Restaurant
Mon-Thu, 11am-10:30pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-11pm; Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A at Howard Beach-JFK Airport
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Beer and Wine Only
161st Ave. to Pitkin Ave., Cross Bay Blvd. to Fountain Ave.
From a fleet of ovens comes a dizzying array of golden-crusted pizzas and focaccia at this friendly family restaurant. "Grandma's," "upside-down," deep-dish, thin-crust, and stuffed are a few of the styles on offer, topped or filled with everything from pepperoni to oven-roasted potatoes. Choose imported bufala or the housemade mozzarella on your margherita pie, and try to make room for the wealth of Italian-American antipasti, pastas, salads, and main courses.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu