Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Design Standout
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Houston St. to 23rd St., Sixth Ave. to Hudson St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Whose super-stylish restaurant is this anyway? With its rows of bottles bordering white-tiled walls, atmospheric lighting, Campari serving trays, and swinging salamis, this fun, funky trattoria off the lobby of the fab Maritime Hotel seems like some kind of bizarro-world McNally-Batali hybrid. The kookily clad crowd is a hoot, and the antipasti, wood-fired pizzas and chicken under a brick are meant to please, not astonish.
Artichokes in white-truffle oil, $13; salmon tartare, $12; chicken under a brick, $21
New York Magazine Reviews
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu