This venue is closed.
Located on a quiet, gentrified block by the second stop on the L train, this Williamsburg takeout joint offers health-conscious hipsters pan-Asian eating that is at once affordable and yuppie-friendly. The Korean staple bul-go-ki (thinly sliced marinated barbecued beef) is Americanized in a wrap sandwich version complete with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and mayonnaise.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu