- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
Ladybird is a “globally inspired vegetable tapas bar” from Ravi DeRossi, who owns Death & Co., Mother of Pearl, Bergen Hill, and vegan restaurant Avant Garden, among other popular, cool-kids spots. At Ladybird — located on a bustling block of Macdougal Street and open until 2 a.m. — chef Daphne Cheng (who also oversees the menu at Mother of Pearl and Cienfuegos) is making vaguely virtuous dishes like coconut quiche with “beet chorizo,” charred eggplant with crispy rice and feta, sweet-potato fries with miso butter, and a burrata dessert. Drinks come courtesy of Ariel Arce, formerly of Birds & Bubbles, and her cocktail menu includes a slushy with avocado, shiso syrup, and sparkling wine.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu