Lafayette Espresso Bar and Marketplace
Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm; Sat, 9am-5pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Spring St.
- No Alcohol
Oro Bakery & Bar owner Dorina Yuen is expanding her café empire with Lafayette Espresso Bar and Marketplace. The Nolita shop is just a few blocks away from Oro, and will supplement the standard café menu of sandwiches and salads with options like local pickles and preserves, and — of course — vegan cookies. For additional cool-crowd cred, one of Yuen's partners is erstwhile fashion designer Christiane Celle, founder of hippie-luxe brand Calypso.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More