- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Daily
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Starting June 11th
This venue is closed.
German bakery and bar Landbrot is at last ready to roll out: The "flagship" store on Seventh Avenue South bows Sunday, and an Orchard Street shop should open next week. On the menu: baked goods including pretzels (that's "brezeln" in Deutsch), various breads, quiches, and some of the pizzalike flammkuchen, along with soups and sandwiches. The spot is a bar, too, the only one in the U.S. to offer potables from German brewery Hoss. Both locations will serve breakfast and stay open late. Scope the delectable carbo-offerings straight ahead.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu