- READER REVIEWS
Part bistro, part trattoria, and part steakhouse, chef Marc Murphy's restaurant courts all appetites with a menu that lists goat-cheese profiteroles alongside five cuts of beef and just as many sauces. Weekly pasta specials like spaghetti alla carbonara vie with daily specials like boudin noir and veal kidneys. If you can't decide what to order for dinner, at least dessert's a no-brainer: Try all six for $15.Catering
Favorites from the French-Italian dining-room menu are available (including appetizers like goat-cheese profiteroles and entrées like braised lamb shank with Brussels sprouts and bacon), but Landmarc prides itself on its ability to customize weddings and events—whether it’s with a traditional Romanian feast or a gourmet hamburger station. From $75.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu