- READER REVIEWS
Part bistro, part trattoria, and part steakhouse, chef Marc Murphy's restaurant courts all appetites with a menu that lists goat-cheese profiteroles alongside five cuts of beef and just as many sauces. Weekly pasta specials like spaghetti alla carbonara vie with daily specials like boudin noir and veal kidneys. If you can't decide what to order for dinner, at least dessert's a no-brainer: Try all six for $15.Catering
Favorites from the French-Italian dining-room menu are available (including appetizers like goat-cheese profiteroles and entrées like braised lamb shank with Brussels sprouts and bacon), but Landmarc prides itself on its ability to customize weddings and events—whether it’s with a traditional Romanian feast or a gourmet hamburger station. From $75.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight