Mon-Wed, 5:30pm-11pm; Thu-Fri, 5:30pm-midnight ; Sat, 11am-3pm and 5:30pm-midnight; Sun, 11am-3pm and 5:30pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
On Gabe Thompson's "Italian-inspired" menu you'll find house-made pastas, smaller spuntini and piattino for sharing, and larger entrée plates, plus steak and branzino to eat family-style. Beverage-focused partner Joe Campanale tells us his bar menu features half U.S.-produced wines, something he never thought he'd do five years ago, "but there's so much exciting stuff going on in America right now."
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl