Mon-Wed, 5:30pm-11pm; Thu-Fri, 5:30pm-midnight ; Sat, 11am-3pm and 5:30pm-midnight; Sun, 11am-3pm and 5:30pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
On Gabe Thompson's "Italian-inspired" menu you'll find house-made pastas, smaller spuntini and piattino for sharing, and larger entrée plates, plus steak and branzino to eat family-style. Beverage-focused partner Joe Campanale tells us his bar menu features half U.S.-produced wines, something he never thought he'd do five years ago, "but there's so much exciting stuff going on in America right now."
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu