Mon-Wed, 5:30pm-11pm; Thu-Fri, 5:30pm-midnight ; Sat, 11am-3pm and 5:30pm-midnight; Sun, 11am-3pm and 5:30pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
On Gabe Thompson's "Italian-inspired" menu you'll find house-made pastas, smaller spuntini and piattino for sharing, and larger entrée plates, plus steak and branzino to eat family-style. Beverage-focused partner Joe Campanale tells us his bar menu features half U.S.-produced wines, something he never thought he'd do five years ago, "but there's so much exciting stuff going on in America right now."
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s