Mon-Thu, 11:30am-11pm; Fri, 11:30am-11:30pm; Sat, noon-11:30pm; Sun, noon-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.; E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
42nd St. to 57th St., First Ave. to Park Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
In a Turtle Bay corner near dozens of livelier options, Lasagna Ristorante doles out predictable red-sauce Italian. A visit’s worthwhile for one of the restaurants' namesake dishes—more than sixteen lasagne variations crowd the menu—served in generous portions, with standard and less-conventional fillings like asparagus, lobster, ground veal, and a gooey concoction of Gorgonzola, ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella. Saltimbocca alla Romana, thin veal slices rendered pleasingly saline by the addition of prosciutto and artichoke hearts, offers a tasty, non-lasagne option. The dim, slightly rundown interior is as familiar as the food, with dark chairs, beige walls, and Tiffany-style wall sconces.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu