- READER REVIEWS
Le Bistro D’à Côté
Mon-Tue, 4pm-11pm; Wed-Fri, 4pm-midnight; Sat, 10am-midnight; Sun, 10am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Live Music
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
76th St. to 90th St., East End Ave. to Lexington Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Le Bistro D’à Côté serves French classics with aplomb, at either the sleek white bar or in the cozy red brick dining room. Those accustomed to judging a restaurant’s attention to detail by the quality of the bread should note that the baguettes arrive crusty and warm, ready to be spread with an order of foie gras with fig marmalade or warm goat cheese. For a substantial option, the merguez sausage lends a spicy kick to a menu of traditional fare like mussels and duck confit. Service can mean competent charm or surly disdain, so obey the rules of polite dining and this neighborhood bistro should treat you well in return.Prix Fixe
Early Bird Prix Fixe: Three courses for $23.95, daily from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Wed: All-you-can-eat mussels, fries, one glass of wine or beer, $24.50.Recommended Dishes
Foie Gras, $19; salad chevre chaud, $15, moules mariniere, $15.50-$21.50
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More