- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.; 1 at Houston St.
- Brunch - Daily
- Full Bar
Broom St. to 4th St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
This popular and inexpensive café chain specializes in French street crepes, sugared or salted and stuffed with everything from Nutella to smoked salmon to ratatouille, or any combination thereof. (You can mix and match three fillings in a salted crepe which includes a salad.) But that’s not the Francophile franchise’s main appeal—savor a generous bowl of café au lait while you get caught up on all the latest magazines, which share wall space with a variety of vintage French restaurant and tourist ephemera. It’s not quite the Left Bank, but it’s a good way to check out the latest French Vogue without shelling out fifteen bucks.Recommended Dishes
Savory crepe which includes a salad, $7-$11; café au lait, $4.50
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu