Mon-Sat, 11am-10pm; Sun, 11am-9:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Piedmontese mega-market Eataly opens its first North American branch in conjunction with Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich. The multi-floor, multi-restaurant culinary behemoth will include separate mini-restaurants devoted to meat, fish, vegetables, pasta and pizza, panini, espresso, gelato, salumi, cheeses — plus a rooftop brewpub. Batali will design the menus for each sub-venue, his first foray into menu design since Otto.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More