Mon-Fri, noon-11:30pm; Sat, 11am-11:30pm; Sun, 11am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
14th St. to 27th St., Sixth Ave. to Eighth Ave.
It's not cheap, but you won't quite believe someone will walk Italian food this good right to your door. The osso buco is rich and unctuous and even comes with a sprig of sage planted in the marrow. The spaghetti with meatballs is fresher and livelier than anything you've had at a standard red-sauce joint. The fish dishes are wonderful. Pay attention when the long list of specials is rattled off; they're always interesting.Recommended Dishes
Venetian-style bean soup, $8; spaghetti and meatballs, $20
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu