Mon-Fri, noon-11:30pm; Sat, 11am-11:30pm; Sun, 11am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
14th St. to 27th St., Sixth Ave. to Eighth Ave.
It's not cheap, but you won't quite believe someone will walk Italian food this good right to your door. The osso buco is rich and unctuous and even comes with a sprig of sage planted in the marrow. The spaghetti with meatballs is fresher and livelier than anything you've had at a standard red-sauce joint. The fish dishes are wonderful. Pay attention when the long list of specials is rattled off; they're always interesting.Recommended Dishes
Venetian-style bean soup, $8; spaghetti and meatballs, $20
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up