Mon-Fri, noon-11:30pm; Sat, 11am-11:30pm; Sun, 11am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
14th St. to 27th St., Sixth Ave. to Eighth Ave.
It's not cheap, but you won't quite believe someone will walk Italian food this good right to your door. The osso buco is rich and unctuous and even comes with a sprig of sage planted in the marrow. The spaghetti with meatballs is fresher and livelier than anything you've had at a standard red-sauce joint. The fish dishes are wonderful. Pay attention when the long list of specials is rattled off; they're always interesting.Recommended Dishes
Venetian-style bean soup, $8; spaghetti and meatballs, $20
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight