- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
- Great Desserts
- Late-Night Dining
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Artichoke Basille’s Coney Island–themed dessert stand sells zeppole (fried dough balls), cannoli, homemade Italian ices, and ice cream until 2 a.m. on weekends.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu