- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, 7am-8pm; Fri, 7am-5pm; Sat-Sun, 9am-5pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 23rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Kids' Menu
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
14th St. to 30th St., Third Ave. to Tenth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
With its two original Upper West Side locations and numerous other outposts popping up around town, Lenny's can—and possibly does—provide a hearty lunch to just about everyone in the neighborhood. Locals line up or phone in for freshly-made specialty sandwiches like the grilled smoked ham and turkey breast (#6, Emma's combo), turkey with cranberry sauce (Thanksgiving special), and Italian-style heros. The vegetarian specialty sandwiches are tasty but on the small side, so hungry herbivores, as well as diners with a specific craving, might want to design their own sandwich from a full array of breads, cheeses, cold cuts, dressings, and extras.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu