Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at 125th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Classic NY
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Live Music
- Singles Scene
- Full Bar
116th St. to 135th St., First Ave. to Broadway
This venue is closed.
Maybe your budget can’t swallow a coveted townhouse on Striver’s Row. But fabulous barbecued chicken and devilishly rich ribs at this recently renovated Art Deco nightclub, which only recently started serving dinner, will barely make a dent in your cash flow. We take our buffalo chicken wings torrid, love the corn bread, and liquidate the macaroni and cheese, but can’t handle smothered pork chops that are like plywood.Kitchen Hours
Sun.—Thu., 5 p.m.—11 p.m.; Fri.—Sat., 5 p.m.—1 a.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu