Les Enfants Terribles
Nearby Subway Stops
F at East Broadway; 6, J, N, Q, R, Z to Canal St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Hot Spot
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
You don’t have to be able to pronounce korhogofefemougou to appreciate succulent steak marinated in Ivory Coast spicesójust one of the twists on bargain-bistro classics at this Lower East Side lair with a French-colonial feel. Moqueca, the Brazilian seafood-coconut-milk stew, is loaded with plump shrimp and served with a steaming bowl of white rice. Tropical-tasting cocktails are well balanced and perfectly refreshing, and an unobtrusive D.J. plays captivating world music at neighbor-friendly decibels.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus