Les Enfants Terribles
Nearby Subway Stops
F at East Broadway; 6, J, N, Q, R, Z to Canal St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Hot Spot
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
You don’t have to be able to pronounce korhogofefemougou to appreciate succulent steak marinated in Ivory Coast spices—just one of the twists on bargain-bistro classics at this Lower East Side lair with a French-colonial feel. Moqueca, the Brazilian seafood-coconut-milk stew, is loaded with plump shrimp and served with a steaming bowl of white rice. Tropical-tasting cocktails are well balanced and perfectly refreshing, and an unobtrusive D.J. plays captivating world music at neighbor-friendly decibels.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu