Lever House Restaurant
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.; E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Marc Newson’s edgy design puts a twenty-first-century spin on Gordon Bunshaft’s idea of modern, a fine fit for chef Dan Silverman’s grown-up, smartly seasoned food. Wasabi crème fraîche and tobiko enrich his tuna carpaccio. Diver scallops float in an intense celery nage. And the veal chop is impeccable. Don’t resist the elegant mint-chip-ice-cream sandwich.
New York Magazine Reviews
Best of New York Awards
- Adam Platt's Where to Eat 2009
- Aby Rosen to Unveil Damien Hirst Animal Installations at Lever House
- The Knives Are Out
Recipes at Lever House Restaurant
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu