- READER REVIEWS
Lexington Candy Shop
Mon-Sat, 7am-7pm; Sun, 8am-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Classic NY
- Private Dining/Party Space
- No Alcohol
It’s easy to imagine Donna Reed or Ozzie and Harriet sipping cherry Cokes in one of the booths at this time-warped luncheonette. A throwback to generations past, the Candy Shop entertains kids with attentive service and spinning counter stools. Serving ice-cream sodas, frosted malts, and diner food since 1925. Even the Cokes are made the old-fashioned way (a shot of syrup followed by a spritz of seltzer).
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic