The Library at the Public
Andrew Carmellini's mezzanine lounge at the Public Theater. Starters include a kale salad with Vermont cheddar and a span of crowd-pleasers like fried calamari, chicken-fried chicken wings, and fennel-glazed St. Louis ribs. Cocktails include the hearty-sounding Ode to Loggerhead, made of Blackwell rum, house Falernum, Belgian ale, and egg.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight