The Library at the Public
Andrew Carmellini's mezzanine lounge at the Public Theater. Starters include a kale salad with Vermont cheddar and a span of crowd-pleasers like fried calamari, chicken-fried chicken wings, and fennel-glazed St. Louis ribs. Cocktails include the hearty-sounding Ode to Loggerhead, made of Blackwell rum, house Falernum, Belgian ale, and egg.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu