Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
Canal St. to 14th St., FDR Dr. to Broadway
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Patrice Bihina-Parade, owner of Boucarou (which Malik Fall reopened as Red Betty just a couple of months ago) is opening a new spot across from his old digs. Lina Frey (named after Bihina-Parade’s grandmother) also has a retractable skylight (newly built) and it also specializes in French food, though chef Bamba Seydou (previously the executive chef at Lola and then briefly the owner of Le Petit Bassam) isn’t going the African route. The “bistro nouveau” dishes are “simple, light,” according to partner Manon True (the daughter of a Canadian restaurateur).
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s