Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
Canal St. to 14th St., FDR Dr. to Broadway
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Patrice Bihina-Parade, owner of Boucarou (which Malik Fall reopened as Red Betty just a couple of months ago) is opening a new spot across from his old digs. Lina Frey (named after Bihina-Parade’s grandmother) also has a retractable skylight (newly built) and it also specializes in French food, though chef Bamba Seydou (previously the executive chef at Lola and then briefly the owner of Le Petit Bassam) isn’t going the African route. The “bistro nouveau” dishes are “simple, light,” according to partner Manon True (the daughter of a Canadian restaurateur).
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu