Tue-Thu, 7pm-11:45pm; Fri, 6pm-1am; Sat, 5pm-1am; Sun, noon-3pm and 7pm-midnight; Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.; 1, 2, 3 at 14th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
Mentioning chicken or pork can be dangerous here, and not just because your waitress, a towering drag queen, is likely to turn your order into a crude double entendre. It’s also because the kitchen which we suspect is serving Stouffer’s without the tin trays never comes close to meeting the heights attained by the lip-synching performers or the even kitschier décor: disco balls, chandeliers, and plastic gems the size of baseballs. That the gaggle of bachelorettes leave so much of their half-nuked calamari or freezer-burned lasagna untouched isn’t simply a matter of culinary discretion, though. These young brides-to-be and gal pals are using both hands to deal with sweetly transgressive trannies taking equal delight in grabbing breasts and simulating blow jobs. Make yours a double.
- Scientists âPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu