Little Cheese Pub
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Daniel Angerer and his wife Lori Mason of Klee Brasserie opened the Little Cheese Pub, next to their equally petite sausage spot, Brats, in Chelsea. No, they don't serve their infamous “human cheese,” but you can build cheese plates from a largely Italian, American, and
Austrian list. The fromage also goes into a half-dozen
macaroni and cheese varieties, and you can complement them with dips,
nuts, vegetables, and meat toasts, including a Mangalitsa lardo toast.
Of course, they’re best paired with wine and beer, but while the couple
awaits a liquor license, they’re ladling out $5 mugs of hot chocolate,
spiced cider, and virgin mulled wine.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu