Little Cheese Pub
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Daniel Angerer and his wife Lori Mason of Klee Brasserie opened the Little Cheese Pub, next to their equally petite sausage spot, Brats, in Chelsea. No, they don't serve their infamous “human cheese,” but you can build cheese plates from a largely Italian, American, and
Austrian list. The fromage also goes into a half-dozen
macaroni and cheese varieties, and you can complement them with dips,
nuts, vegetables, and meat toasts, including a Mangalitsa lardo toast.
Of course, they’re best paired with wine and beer, but while the couple
awaits a liquor license, they’re ladling out $5 mugs of hot chocolate,
spiced cider, and virgin mulled wine.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s