Little Havana Restaurant
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
"All foods cooked by the owner," brags the card of this terrific hole-in-the-wall Cuban spot. Given that the wait staff seems to consist of one guy—a proud, hospitable man who keeps disappearing into the kitchen—this seems to be more than a marketing confection. Whatever he's doing back there, it's good: Flavorful meat dishes, most accompanied by top-notch black beans and rice, issue forth. The ropa vieja—shreds of salty, beefy skirt steak—is particularly divine. Wash that down with a creamy Cuban beer, and follow up with a homemade flan that's dense and not too sweet. It’s flantastic!
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu