Little Havana Restaurant
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
"All foods cooked by the owner," brags the card of this terrific hole-in-the-wall Cuban spot. Given that the wait staff seems to consist of one guy—a proud, hospitable man who keeps disappearing into the kitchen—this seems to be more than a marketing confection. Whatever he's doing back there, it's good: Flavorful meat dishes, most accompanied by top-notch black beans and rice, issue forth. The ropa vieja—shreds of salty, beefy skirt steak—is particularly divine. Wash that down with a creamy Cuban beer, and follow up with a homemade flan that's dense and not too sweet. It’s flantastic!
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam