Little House on Clinton
Tue-Sat, 7:30am-10:30pm; Sun, 10:30am-6:30pm; Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
G at Clinton-Washington Aves.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- No Alcohol
Atlantic Ave. to Flushing Ave., Flatbush Ave. to Bedford Ave.
This venue is closed.
With its bright-red booths, two tall bar tables, and a slim counter along the window, the Little House on Clinton falls somewhere between pizza parlor and down-home diner in terms of its décor. And if you stray too far from the house specialties by ordering quesadillas or burgers and crinkle-cut fries, you'll think you've accidentally stumbled into a high-school cafeteria. So stick to picks like Meal No. 1 — four mini homemade waffles and four chicken wings — because what Little House does right, it does very well. The waffles are soft and fluffy; the lightly breaded wings are crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. You can order your wings with a variety of yummy sauces (honey BBQ, jerk, buffalo, teriyaki), but trust us when we say “Keep it plain.” You can drizzle the real maple syrup from your table over waffles and wings alike.Recommended Dishes
Little House Meal No. 1, $7.99
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu