Mon, 11:30am-1am; Tue-Wed, 11:30am-2am; Thu-Sat, 11:30am-2am; Sun, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
14th St. to 34th St., First Ave. to Eighth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
If you work in the Flatiron district, you’ve probably stopped by Live Bait at least once for a beer and a pile of Cajun seafood. And chances are if you’ve been back more than once, it was the beer. Not that there’s anything wrong with the food. It’s your typical easy-to-eat cooking: barbeque chicken, chili, the kind of dishes you’ll want to wash down with another trendy cocktail while trying to catch the eye of a waitress who’s too harried to flirt with you. Still, some people—the frat-like crowd of ad guys, lawyers, and Silicon Alley survivors—like this sort of thing.Kitchen Hours
The kitchen closes at 11 p.m.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s