This venue is closed.
California transplant Forrest Cole started selling fish tacos one summer at Brooklyn Flea (under the name Choncho’s Tacos), and here he expands his street-food enterprise to a former garment factory’s loading dock. Part café, part gallery, the space has been winterized with wood-burning stoves and canvas flaps, and will be open from 8 a.m. through 3 p.m. weekdays for Mexican-style eggs, tacos made with tortillas from Corona’s Nixtamal, and Gorilla coffee. A limited morning menu is available weekends.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu