This venue is closed.
California transplant Forrest Cole started selling fish tacos one summer at Brooklyn Flea (under the name Choncho’s Tacos), and here he expands his street-food enterprise to a former garment factory’s loading dock. Part café, part gallery, the space has been winterized with wood-burning stoves and canvas flaps, and will be open from 8 a.m. through 3 p.m. weekdays for Mexican-style eggs, tacos made with tortillas from Corona’s Nixtamal, and Gorilla coffee. A limited morning menu is available weekends.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages