Nearby Subway Stops
G at Nassau Ave.; L at Bedford Ave.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
S. 6th St. to Eagle St., Graham Ave. to Kent Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
The sophomore eatery from the owners of Williamsburg’s factory-turned-restaurant My Moon, has quietly opened to the public. The menu skews to the north Mediterranean: Greek, Italian, Spanish, but like My Moon, mostly Turkish — grilled pizzas, meatball casserole, cheese plates, and several meze. Though designed by the same artist who gave My Moon its airy, performance-space feel, this smaller 70-seat spot across the street from McCarren Park has a more intimate look. Several tall glass-top bar tables are inlaid with stones and sea shells, and there’s a glassed-in kitchen.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu