Nearby Subway Stops
R at Union St.
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
A sprawling, minimalist-chic Thai restaurant and lounge with a snug garden, house-infused cocktails, an intriguing Australian wine list, and a kitchen that challenges nearby Blue Ribbon’s late-night supremacy, serving till 1 a.m. on weekends. Chef Jeff Hardinger, late of Ruby Foo’s, turns out lively, gently priced renditions of shrimp-and-litchi spring rolls, rice-and-garlic sausages, vegetarian jungle curry, and grilled-kangaroo salad—which we’d imagine goes splendidly with a glass of Tasmanian pinot noir.Note
Reservations are only accepted for groups of six or more.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu