Nearby Subway Stops
G, L at Metropolitan Ave.-Lorimer St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Smoking Area
- Tea Time
- Family Style
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The lower east side’s Loreley expands to Williamsburg, with a menu of sauerbraten with dumplings and cabbage, braised pork shank with mashed potatoes and sauerkraut, sausages of every stripe. An all-German beer list features a dozen draught selections, including pilsners like Bitburger, Radeberger, and Jever, plus one of Cologne’s best-known exports: kölsch from the Gaffel and Reissdorf breweries, both available by the traditional .2-liter glass. The location, a former gas station in the shadow of the BQE, now houses an 80-seat restaurant, 10-seat bar, and 60-seat patio outfitted with communal tables and brewpub furnishings imported from Germany.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu